The skiing area of Alta Badia
offers skiers and snowboarders around 130 km
of perfectly maintained pistes. Thanks to being situated between 1,400 and 2,200 metres
, it guarantees optimal skiing conditions from November to April… Alta Badia ski district in figures:
Alta Badia offers more…
- Total length of pistes: 130 km
- Number of pistes: 95
- Lift facilities: 52
- Snow park: Ciampai Snow Park
Pistes in Alta Badia Alta Badia Ski pass – prices & information Ski schools in Alta Badia Ski hire in St. Kassian
- Thanks to a connection at the Sella Ronda you can access a further 400 km of pistes
- Since the winter of 2006/2007 there has been a direct connection to the Kronplatz and its 110 km of pistes
- Alta Badia is also part of the Dolomiti Super Ski region… you can access 1,200 km of pistes with a single ski pass!
Our skiing tips for your stay in Ciasa Roby:
- Sellaronda is a lap of the Sella Massif for skiers and has lift facilities. The 40 km long skiing circuit over the 4 Dolomite mountain passes of Gröden, Sella, Pordoi and Campolongo is a moderately challenging route offering a truly unique panorama!
- 80 km of pistes, nature and history on the Mountain Infantry Tour: the “Col di Lana”, symbolic mountain of the First World War, is the central point of the circuit.
Spend an unforgettable winter holiday in Alta Badia
… an endless expanse of white pistes and rustic mountain huts await your visit!