BËGNODÜS – welcome to Alta Badia, the Ladin valley in the heart of the Dolomites
A warm welcome to Ciasa Roby Guesthouse in St. Kassian
is truly special… 360° panorama of towering Dolomite peaks
- UNESCO world natural heritage site… friendly, welcoming people… its own language… glamorous guests… international sport events such as the cycling marathon Maratona dles Dolomites
or the Skiing World Cup
… but above all, nature as far as the eye can see – the real star of your holiday with us in Alta Badia!
the white slopes around Piz Sorega invite you to enjoy skiing, snowboarding, winter hiking, cross-country skiing and tobogganing. Here, in the heart of the Dolomites, under blue and sunny skies, you are in for a real treat…! Ciasa Roby Guesthouse is only a few minutes walk from the slopes
… pleasure pure and simple!
Once seen, you will be bewitched… by the Dolomite Mountains
. Also called the “pale mountains”, their magical play of colours never fails to enthral. Come and experience this UNESCO natural heritage
close-to: here in Alta Badia, a variety of hiking trails
, via ferrata and mountain biking trails
allow you to do just that! Breathe fresh mountain air, clear your mind and recharge your batteries. Ciasa Roby Guesthouse
is located in St. Kassian. In a central, but peaceful location, it combines alpine tradition with a spirit of modernity. Our rooms & suites are cosy and comfortably furnished, breakfast comprises healthy, local natural and organic produce and our service is personal and welcoming. Enjoy a wonderful and restorative holiday with us! We offer:
- Top-quality, comfortable rooms & suites
- Healthy buffet breakfast with natural and organic produce
- Bar / café with panoramic sun terrace, small and daytime menus
- personal service from Giorgio Gabrieli
- free guesthouse mountain bikes available for mountain tours
- free nordic walking poles
- Sun-bathing area
- guided walks & bike tours in the summer
- Ski room
The Crazzolara Family and Giorgio Gabrieli welcome you to Ciasa Roby Guesthouse!